|SMSF Auditor’s Kit (standard price)||$660|
|SMSF Auditor’s Kit (special price where you have registered for the live version or a recording of the December 2018 webinar on ‘Latest changes for auditors’) (also relevant for accountants and financial planners) click here.|
Pricing includes GST
The SMSF Auditor’s Kit provides a single licence for multi-use by one user of the same firm, in the same office for a 12 month period (eg, one user in an adviser’s branch office can use on numerous occasions but each other user or office would require its own licence).
This kit contains practical guidance on many important recent legal developments for auditors in the SMSF industry.
This kit also includes suggested template wording to include in the auditor’s key documents, such as limitation of scope and disclaimers that can be included in an auditor’s engagement letter.
This kit also includes:
- a detailed memo that covers the following topics:
- PS LA 2018/1: what it means for each auditor
- Recent case law where auditors have been sued and recommendations to avoid similar pitfalls and traps
- What to do if there is an attempt by a person to unduly influence the auditor conducting the audit
- Much more
- a checklist of issues for auditors to consider in light of the recent legal developments.
Click here to place an order and please let us know whether you registered for the live version or a recording of the December 2018 webinar on ‘Latest changes for auditors’. To register for this webinar, please click here.