|Related Party Lender||$1,600||$3,850|
|* Add $400 if the asset being acquired is real estate that consists of two titles. If the asset being acquired consists of more than two titles then please contact our office to discuss pricing. |
* Add $75 for hard copy per arrangement.
DBA offers packages to document borrowings by SMSF trustees in order to acquire assets, including:
- Loans from a bank or other commercial lender.
- Loans from a related party (eg, family trust, company or members).
- Please refer to this brochure for pricing and what’s included.
In addition to these costs, the SMSF trustee may also incur costs for the following:
- A new company is needed to act as the custodian of the asset being acquired. This must be a separate company to the SMSF’s trustee. This can be established via your preferred company supplier.
- The SMSF’s deed must have sufficient powers for the arrangement and some deeds may therefore require amending. Click here for information about DBA deed updates.
- The SMSF trustee will also need to engage a conveyancer. DBA can provide referrals to appropriate conveyancers upon request.
- Depending on the jurisdiction, stamp duty advice from a jurisdiction-specific lawyer might be required.
For more information, please refer to: