Our core areas of expertise allow us to offer to quality advice and service in related areas such as employment, investment and property which utilises our taxation and business expertise.
If you are employed, being retrenched, or are retiring we can assist you to obtain the most tax effective solution. We confine our role in employment law matters to issues that relate to our main fields of expertise, such as:
- Superannuation and pension planning and salary sacrifice agreements.
- Termination and redundancy packaging — taxation and related issues.
While we do not provide investment advice, we do provide legal advice on the following:
- Tax advice on all aspects of investments including negative gearing.
- Establishing structures (eg, trusts, companies and SMSFs to hold investments).
- Asset protection and succession planning for investments and structures.
We confine our role in property law matters to issues that relate to our main fields of expertise, such as:
- Tax advice, especially CGT, GST and Victorian stamp duty and land tax.
- Establishment of structures, eg, trusts, syndicates, SMSFs, joint ventures and companies for holding property.
- Tenants-in-common agreements.