Click here to login
What is the Online Ordering System?
Our Online Ordering system allows you to easily order many of our SMSF, company and trust related documents online with a few easy steps. This system reduces data input allowing faster completion and turnaround times with no compromise on quality.
Additionally, our Annual Update System (AUS) is integrated with our Online Ordering system to allow advisers to easily manage and access SMSF deed updates on 1 July each financial year.
Register for easy access to order documents here!
Benefits of the Online Ordering system
- Numerous time-saving options that minimizes unnecessary data entry
- Saves your preferences and special instructions
- Verifies company name availability via ASIC
- Instructions and documents reviewed by our experienced lawyers (providing proper legal review of each document)
Online Ordering Tutorial Video
Documents available for Online Ordering
- New SMSF
- New SMSF and trustee company (bundle discount)
- SMSF deed update
- Change of SMSF trustee
- SMSF borrowing
- Payments Above ABP Minimum Documentation
- New Company
- Constitution update
- Discretionary family trust
- Unit trust
- Unit Trust Compliance Kit
Brief guide to using Online Ordering
Placing new orders
- Login or register here
- Select ‘New Instructions’ on the top right-hand corner
- Select the relevant document suites for your client (eg, New SMSF and trustee company)
- Fill out each section with the relevant information
- If you need to pause filling out the order you can return to complete the order at any time by looking under the ‘Previous Orders’, ‘Incomplete’ tab on the top right-hand corner
- Review the instructions before submitting the order and make any necessary changes
- You will then receive an email confirming your instructions and the cost 8. That’s it – await your completed documents; typically on the same business day!
You can upload previous deeds to your order – avoid ‘bounce-back’ messages due to large files!
Once an order is complete, the documents are uploaded to the Online Ordering portal for you to access. Follow these simple steps:
- Select ‘Previous Orders’ – ‘All’ in the top right-hand corner
- Select the relevant order under the relevant tab
- Click on the ‘Documents’ tab
- Download the full document suite!
To ensure that your clients receive the correct orders every time, you can pre-set your ordering preferences. Follow these simple steps:
- Select the ‘My Account’ tab and ‘Overview’ in the top right-hand corner
- Select ‘Edit Preferences’ tab
- You can customise your preferences so that your future orders are pre-set. These include:
- Hardcopy delivery if requested
- Subscribing SMSFs to the Annual Update Service
- Ordering preferences
- Reminder alerts to complete pending orders
Annual Update Service
Our Annual Update Service is integrated to our Online Ordering System. To view and manage all of your funds that have subscribed to this service, please follow these steps:
- Select ‘AUS’ on the right-hand side
- Select the relevant fund
- Download the Governing Rules and PDS after 1 July each year
- Download documents to be signed by the client