|Related Party Lender||$1,600||$3,850|
|* Add $75 for hard copy per arrangement.|
DBA offers packages to document borrowings by SMSF trustees in order to acquire assets, including:
- Loans from a bank or other commercial lender.
- Loans from a related party (eg, family trust, company or members).
- Please refer to this brochure for pricing and what’s included.
In addition to these costs, the SMSF trustee may also incur costs for the following:
- A new company is needed to act as the custodian of the asset being acquired. This must be a separate company to the SMSF’s trustee. This can be established via your preferred company supplier.
- The SMSF’s deed must have sufficient powers for the arrangement and some deeds may therefore require amending. Click here for information about DBA deed updates.
- The SMSF trustee will also need to engage a conveyancer. DBA can provide referrals to appropriate conveyancers upon request.
- Depending on the jurisdiction, stamp duty advice from a jurisdiction-specific lawyer might be required.
For more information, please refer to: