|New SMSF + Company|
|New SMSF – DBA documents||$300|
|Company- DBA documents||$330|
|ASIC fee - no GST||$506 # (from 1 July 2020)|
|Total||$1136 (from 1 July 2020)|
|*Add $75 for hard copy |
# As DBA Lawyers acts as agent for registration ASIC fee is not subject to GST
Pricing (apart from ASIC fees) includes GST
ASIC fee is indexed each 1 July
If you also want us to incorporate the corporate trustee for the new super fund, please click here to download the company order form, which should be sent together with the new super fund order. To learn more about the merits of a corporate trustee instead of individual trustees, click here to view our FAQ page.
What’s in the package
This package provides all the necessary documents to establish an SMSF:
- trust deed to establish the fund
- draft trustee resolutions
- application for membership forms for each member
- comprehensive product disclosure statement materials for each member (incorporating pro forma member contribution notice and binding death benefit nomination forms)
- ATO forms
- detailed instructions, including explanation of how to execute the documents
Compliance for trustees
After establishing an SMSF, our Trustee Compliance Kit will assist trustees in keeping comprehensive minutes of their decisions.
Annual Update Service
We provide an Annual Update Service which is a convenient and sound way of ensuring that SMSFs’ governing rules are kept up to date. This in turn gives SMSFs maximum strategic flexibility, compliance and peace of mind. Click here for more information.
Corporate Trustees of SMSFs
If you are considering individual trustees, you should consider the advantages of a corporate trustee over individuals. The long-term benefits of a company generally outweigh the up-front cost of incorporation. Some of the main advantages are:
- Asset protection;
- Flexibility to pay benefits as pensions or lump sums; and
- Greater administrative ease.
DBA can assist in providing quality company documentation to establish corporate trustees of SMSFs.
To learn more about the merits of a corporate trustee instead of individual trustees, click here to view our FAQ page.