We are pleased to announce that the Complete Guide to SMSFs: Planning for Loss of Capacity and Death by Bryce Figot will now be published by CCH in both hard copy and an ebook format from 28 November 2016. The Complete Guide to SMSFs: Planning for Loss of Capacity and Death can be purchased from CCH online at:
The 3rd edition of the Complete Guide to SMSFs: Planning for Loss of Capacity and Death has undergone a complete review and rewrite and now addresses the following key topics in addition to the comprehensive 11 step guide to planning for loss of capacity and the death of a SMSF member:
- Can a deed can be executed electronically?
- The impact of dying without a will and the outcome of McIntosh v McIntosh  QSC 99
- An outline of the key lessons from TBCL and Commissioner of Taxation  AATA 264
- An update on Ioppolo v Conti  WASCA 45
- Considering the issues associated with rolling over pension benefits
- How best to approach the segregation of assets
- A discussion regarding reserves and the ATO’s view in ATO ID 2015/21
- And much much more.