The High Court has just handed down its judgement in Hill v Zuda. This is a significant decision with widespread ramifications that all SMSF practitioners, accountants, financial planners, lawyers and other advisers must be aware of!
On Wednesday 22 June (12–1:30 AEST) Bryce Figot from DBA Lawyers will be presenting a webinar discussing:
– what the case is all about
– how the case impacts accountants, financial planners, auditors , lawyers and other advisers
– which traditional practices need to stop IMMEDIATELY
– impact on other death benefit strategies that have sought to avoid the BDBN limits, eg, death benefit rules and SMSF wills
– what to watch out for in your SMSF deeds and BDBNs
– practical steps we all need to start taking NOW to put minimise negligence claims and put clients in the best possible position
Can’t watch live? No problem. Simply register and you’ll still have access to a recorded version.
To register, or for more information, visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6956360903417479696