DBA Lawyers is launching The Complete Guide to Super Proceeds Trusts.
- What exactly is an SPT?
- What is the key benefit of setting up an SPT?
- What checklist should advisers retain on file to help evidence that they have thoroughly considered whether to implement an SPT?
- Can an SPT be set up after a member’s death?
- Should an SPT be set up after a member’s death?
- Can you have multiple discretionary income beneficiaries of an SPT?
- Can you have multiple discretionary capital beneficiaries of an SPT?
- When is an SPT superior to a death benefit pension paid to an orphaned child?
- How do SPTs integrate with the TBC rules (and the cap increment rules)?
- Much more!
Usually, it costs $605, however, if you order before 1 November 2018, the fee is $495.
Click here to place an order.
The publication is provided as a single use licence for one office of a firm or for one taxpayer. Further licences can be purchased if required.
* * *
This article is for general information only and should not be relied upon without first seeking advice from an appropriately qualified professional.