The new AFSL regime for accountants and advisers without a licence starts today! For many SMSF advisers this means big changes to their business procedures.
For those SMSF professionals who are not obtaining a limited AFS licence and who are not becoming an authorised representative of an AFSL holder, it will become vital to properly handle SMSF matters. Naturally this particularly impacts accountants.
We are putting the finishing touches on our Non-Licensed (AFSL) SMSF Advisers Kit. This kit is designed to assist advisers who are not obtaining a limited licence to provide SMSF advice.
In particular, the kit is designed to assist accountants and other SMSF advisers who will not have a limited licence. It includes:
- extensive practical commentary
- templates of various disclaimers for:
- SMSF establishments
- pension set ups
- pension commutations/wind ups
- contribution related matters
- documenting SMSF investment strategies
- limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- roll overs
- internal staff guidelines to use within your office
- links to relevant resources and
- much more!
As a special introductory fee, for all orders received in July, we will charge $990. From 15 August 2016, we will charge $1,490 for this kit.
To order, please visit http://www.dbalawyers.com.au/strategy-compliance-kits/
* * *
This article is for general information only and should not be relied upon without first seeking advice from an appropriately qualified professional.